Magneti Marelli CK Holdings’s website (https://www.mmck-holdings.com/; hereafter “this Website”) is operated by Magneti Marelli CK Holdings (hereafter also referred to as “us” or “we”).
The copyrights of all copyrighted material on this Website, such as photographs, illustrations, logos, text, and computer programs belong to Magneti Marelli CK Holdings, the original authors, or other holders of rights (hereafter collectively referred to as “the Holders of Copyrights”). In addition, rights relating to portraits may arise for persons or characters published or shown on this Website.
No copyrighted material published or shown on this Website or any part thereof shall be used for any purpose other than viewing this Website without the prior approval of Magneti Marelli CK Holdings, or the Holders of Copyrights or rights of portrait, unless approval is clearly given on this Website. This restriction applies to duplication, alteration, or reuse, in whole or in part, in any form or by any means.
- The rights to this Website, as well as the names of products and services, logos, trademarks, etc., published on this Website belong either to The rights to this Website, as well as the names of products and services, logos, trademarks, etc., published on this Website belong either to Calsonic Kansei Corporation or the respective owners of the rights. or the respective owners of the rights.
The following actions are prohibited when using this Website.
- Actions that infringe on the rights or interests of Magneti Marelli CK Holdings or third parties, including intellectual property rights, rights of portraits, reputation, and rights of privacy.
- Actions that result in a loss of profit or damages to Magneti Marelli CK Holdings or third parties.
- Actions contrary to public order or morality.
- Other actions in violation of laws or regulations.
- Actions that may lead to any of the actions listed above.
- In addition, any action deemed inappropriate by us.
While we pay close attention when publishing information on this Website, we make no guarantees of any kind about the accuracy, usefulness, reliability, suitability for your purpose, and safety (such as the absence of computer viruses or other hazards) of the published information and this Website.
In no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of information published on this Website or other usage related to this Website.
1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small data file of letters and numbers that this website puts on your computer (or any other device capable of connecting to the Internet such as a smartphone or tablet. This applies hereinafter).
2. Types of cookies we use and how we use them
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how users make use of this website. We do this to determine whether the website meets the needs of our users, and to understand how we can make further improvements.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you arrived here, and what you click on. We do not collect or store your name or address, so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analysis results.
For more information, see Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites.
3. How to manage cookies
If you continue with your visit to this website, you consent to the use of our cookies. Alternatively, you have options to manage the cookies that you want to accept from this site as detailed below.
Most browsers can be altered to prevent your computer from accepting cookies, although this may mean that some of the features of this website (and other websites) may not function properly, and may restrict your user experience. Or, you may need to change some of the information and settings or manually enter information every time you access the site.
In many cases, these settings are located under the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. To understand these settings, the following links may be helpful. For more information, use the ‘Help’ option in your browser.
Turning off anonymous Google Analytics:
You can install a Google Analytics browser “plug-in” to prevent this website from sending information about your visit to Google Analytics. More information about this can be found below.
The third-party websites (hereafter “External Websites”) linked to or from this Website are not managed nor operated by us. This link does not imply in any way that CaMagneti Marelli CK Holdings recommends or guarantees the content on these External Websites. Magneti Marelli CK Holdings is not responsible for any loss, damage, grievances, or other claims that may arise from the use of External Websites.
Conditions for linking to this Website
- Magneti Marelli CK Holdings is not responsible for any loss or damage suffered by the party linking to this Website (hereafter “the Link Setter”) that arises from linking to this Website.
- Linking to this Website does not give rise to a relation of rights or duties between Magneti Marelli CK Holdings and the Link Setter, nor does it convey to the Link Setter any rights to the information published on this Website.
- When linking to this Website, the use of our logo and other trademarks is prohibited.
- Please understand that the content and URLs on this Website may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
Linking to any of the below websites is strictly not allowed.
- Websites violating laws and regulations, or contrary to public order or morality.
- Websites with contents that infringe on the copyrights, intellectual property rights including trademark rights, and other rights of Magneti Marelli CK Holdings or any third parties.
- Websites with contents that infringe on the privacy, or damage the reputation or credibility of Magneti Marelli CK Holdings or any third parties.
- Websites which, by linking to this Website, can be misunderstood as being recognized or supported by Magneti Marelli CK Holdings.
- Websites with contents that hinder the operation of this Website.
- Websites with contents promoting certain political activities, ideological movements, or religions.
- Websites containing computer viruses or other harmful computer programs.
- Websites with expressions that cause discomfort to others.
- Any website that may be seen as any of the above websites.
- In addition, any website deemed as an inappropriate Link Setter by us.
- If Magneti Marelli CK Holdings deems that any of the above conditions has been violated by the Link Setter, we may request for the link to this Website to be deleted, and the Link Setter shall comply immediately with the request.
Applicable laws and court of jurisdiction
Magneti Marelli CK Holdings puts maximum effort into improving site accessibility so that anyone can easily access and use the information on this Website.
We refer to Level A of Japanese Industrial Standards JIS X 8341-3:2016 for website accessibility.